Midweek Social Tennis
- Tuesday morning - Ladies social organised doubles sets from 9am (9.30am in winter)
- Wednesday afternoon - Men's social organised doubles sets from 2pm
- Mixed Twilight Tennis - Wednesdays 5-7pm
Weekend Social Tennis
- Saturday from 1.30pm
- Sunday from 2pm
- Organised doubles sets for men and ladies, catering for a wide range of abilities
Social tennis is a great way to meet your fellow club members. Both Saturday and Sunday cater for players with a wide range of abilities and skills. Games are organised to enable members to play with others of similar standard in a mixed, ladies and men's doubles format. A short break is taken at 3.30pm for complimentary afternoon tea.
All new members and visitors are warmly welcomed.
Junior club is held on Friday afternoons from October to April each year. This is a great family afternoon. Junior members aged 12 and under play social tennis from 4.30-6pm, while children aged 13 and over play from 5-6.30pm.
Social play for juniors includes doubles play and then an organised fun game to finish.
* Note: Grass Courts are closed on Monday morning and all day Thursday for maintenance.
Synthetic and hard courts are available for hire during the day for $10/hr or at night for $15/hr.
For all court hire enquiries, phone Nick Kirkbride 0419 923 495